Hello in Read and Relax Room. Project ,,My books are my wings"

 


The blog is a part of eTwinning Project ‘’My books are my wings”. It would be used to describe our work and it will show other activities connected with reading. In this situation pandemic that covers the whole world, our school activities are restricted and face-to-face education is interrupted. For this reason, We decided to create “My books are my wings” e-Twinning Project an event for our children.

This is a project that will make children love books. Books are one of the most important elements that enrich children's worlds.We want to start our project based on the idea that "My books are my wings and I can fly anywhere with these wings". In this project, students will first make a list of the books they want to read. Each student will read the book they want and then write feedback on the books they read. They will prepare videos and create surveys. They will establish their virtual libraries and create a common story themselves. Students will produce as they read and develop as they produce.

‘’The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go.’’

Marzena Janusz- creater of this blog. 

 


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Little Black Fish- our book reading in April